- Categories:Quality and Safety
- Time of issue:2021-06-02 18:29:03
Hengmei Food has complete laboratory testing equipment, from product sensory evaluation to physical and chemical microbiological experiments. Hengmei has standardized testing technology and laboratories. Currently, Hengmei laboratory is applying for national CNAS certification.
CNAS certification is the abbreviation of China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS). It is a merger based on the original China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAB) and China National Accreditation Service for Laboratories (CNAL). Reorganized.
1. Demonstrate that it has the technical ability to carry out testing and calibration services in accordance with the corresponding accreditation criteria;
2. Enhance market competitiveness and win the trust of government departments and all sectors of society;
3. Obtain the recognition of the national and regional accreditation institutions of the parties that have signed the mutual recognition agreement;
4. Have the opportunity to participate in bilateral and multilateral cooperation and exchanges recognized by international conformity assessment bodies;
5. The CNAS national laboratory accreditation mark and ILAC international mutual recognition joint mark can be used within the scope of accreditation;
6. Be included in the list of approved institutions to increase visibility.